Sunday, May 2, 2021

Reflections...

Reflections 2021 #atozchallenge
 
 Today I'm taking a moment to reflect on the past month of A to Z posts. I've learned about my blogging "style", what I like to blog about and how often I should blog. I have also had the chance to visit some very interesting blogs along the way!
 
 
 
One of the biggest things I realized after my first few posts is my "main theme" should have been photography, with a minor in Travel. While I ENJOY travel, and am blessed to be able to do so frequently, I REALLY ENJOY documenting my travel with my camera even more. On the other side or reflection, I have learned I also enjoy learning the history of the various places I have traveled.  So moving forward, along with the photos, you may see more historical references to the places I visit.
 

 

 I have realized a few things about frequency along this journey. Blogging six days a week just isn't an option for me. Many of you who visit know I also have a "Dog Blog" which has been neglected. I will be ramping that blog up to three to five days a week again soon as documenting the journey of my "furmily" has always been a love of mine(Visit the LLB Gang HERE).
 
 I do know I cannot neglect my photography(shots that don't include dogs), so between our recent/future travels and past travels that need documentation, I'll be trying to get a detailed post a week out for the foreseeable future, or maybe a post broken up between a few days depending on the story needing to be told. I will try to provide light content in the form of a "daily photo" or something similar, depending on time constraints.
 

 
 I've visited so many different types of blogs as I've traveled the A to Z Challenge. From food to fantasy, travel to cinematic reviews, I get lost in all the great writing out there! I did not do much commenting, and am joining the A to Z Road Trip to do just that. I have the Master List and will be making my way across the world visiting and commenting along the way!
 
 
 I'm already thinking about themes for next year's challenge, so the answer is a resounding YES, I am planning on returning next year! Thanks again to my good friend YAM for suggesting I join this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge and a big thank you to all the organizers that helped make it happen. I'm so glad I made the effort, and made it from Austin, Texas to the San Diego Zoo
 
 
The biggest thank you to those who stopped by and commented during April. Here is an easy clickable directory to April's Journey for those who are visiting for the first time!
 
A - Austin
E - Eureka

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    congrats, Beth - you aced it! (Here's my reflection post.)

    You know I love the LLB gang and look forard to a bit more from them again - but am glad you intend to keep this one more active now. As, like myself, you have a big stock of photos, might I tell you that for my photoblog I spend about half a day once a month to post up the 'takes' for the following month. That is easy to do when it is a simple one shot per day post. Then a weekly 'compendium' for your road trips sounds like a sound plan!!! I look forward to your future. &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reflection post.
    I just glanced at your photos of Carmel and Big Sur. I live in Hollister, about and hour and a half from Big Sur, and about and hour from Carmel. I haven't been to Carmel in years. It was great to see your phots of both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped in on te Roadtrip and I have left a mini review over at https://how-would-you-know.com/2021/06/roadtrip-4-atoz-2021-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!