Friday, April 23, 2021

Utah and Bryce Canyon

 
 
 When I was younger, I never would have thought Utah would end up on my bucket list. Fast forward a few decades, and I can honestly say that Utah is one of the most beautiful states I have visited.
 
 
 
A visit(or 2) to Bryce Canyon helped sway my decision. I can't find words to explain the beauty of the area, so I'll let my pictures do the talking....
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


Bryce Canyon is such a beautiful place to visit, and  it's only a slice of what Utah has to offer.
 
 
 

 

#AtoZChallenge 2021 badge

 

6 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    So the hoodoos worked their voodoo on you!!! The work it through the screen too... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I need to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have not been to that part of Utah but we did see the red rocks in Moab....they are absolutely breathtaking and add to that they are RED
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, do t think I would have picked it, but so loved it. The awesome company helped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see Bryce Canyon one day.

    https://cassmobfamilyhistory.com/2021/04/24/upside-down-treats-and-unusual-recipes/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are yet to visit Bryce though we drove past Zion on our way to Antelope Canyon a few years ago.. Zion and Bryce canyons are on a future trip.
    Lady In Read Writes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive