Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things - 10/365




1. Old Friends that you don't have to talk to everyday, but when you do talk to them it seems like you just talked yesterday.

2. New friends that stop by to say hi, like Sunny..who takes the most wonderful and comforting photos...It's nice to catch glimpses of New England, another part of the country I miss.

3. Everyday friends, like the ones I see every week or so at dive club (and hope to see this evening!)

4. Mexican Martini's - 'nuff said

5. The sound of shrimp clicking when diving in the Carribean


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for kind words, I'm so happy that my pictures are enjoyed. That is truly one of my Grace in Small Things.
    I love the under water shot.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive