Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday at the Table - Roasted Brussel "s" Sprouts



I never knew it was "Brussel with an s" Sprouts, did you??

My sister in law first introduced a nummy recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts a few years ago using olive oil and garlic. I modified it a bit to cut back on the fat and add a bit of sweetness and this is what I came up with! When cooked until they are crispy they can be addicting!


Roasted Brussels Sprouts

1 container Brussels Sprouts

1/4 cup baslamic vinaigrette salad dressing (I used Kraft Light Baslamic)

Olive Oil Spray (I used PAM Olive Oil)


at-375
Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Trim up brussels sprouts to your satisfaction, cut bigger ones in half so sizes are consistent.

Brussels-Sprouts-Marinated
Toss the BS in the vinaigrette let sit for a bit(I marinated mine overnight)

Put-in-the-oven
Place on a foil covered cookie sheet that has been sprayed OR on the "non stick" type of aluminum foil. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour checking/tossing every 15 minutes or so they brown evenly.


Roasted-BS
Ta Da!! Roasted Brussels Sprouts!
Fairly quick and easy!
Go visit Cole at All the Small Stuff for more great recipes! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds delish, I'm always looking for new Brussels Sprout recipes. I'll give it a try, thanks.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy. I love Brussels Sprouts but I have never tried them roasted. I going to make a batch very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive