Monday, January 18, 2010

Tuesday at the Table - Green Beans and Peppers


Go visit Cole over at All the Small Stuff for more great recipes!


I am always looking for ways to make veggies taste better. Here is a quick and easy way to dress up fresh green beans.

Green Beans and Peppers

1 pound Fresh green beans
1 roughly chopped yellow, orange, red pepper or combo of any or all (I used yellow and orange)
1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette (I used Kraft)dressing

Trim green beans and toss with peppers
Green-Beans-Peppers
Add the balsamic vinaigrette and put in the microwave for 2(two) minutes or until your preferred crunch is reached (I like my green beans slightly crunchy).


Green-Beans-Peppers-cooked

Add salt to taste and serve!!

I am a VERY big fan of quick and easy!!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE!!! this salad, green beans sound GREAT!!! in a FRESH!!! and EASY!!! salad.
    come by and visit so you can enter my giveaway.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quick and easy and this salad looks yummy!
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks really good Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive