Monday, January 4, 2010

If it is Tuesday, There must be Food!







Salad-Closeup

Tossed Salad with Pomegranate and Goat Cheese

I put this together as a quick side salad last night.

Baby Butter or Spring lettuce mix
Cucumber(I used a hothouse/seedless cuke)
Grape tomatoes
Avacado (1/8 large) cut into chuncks
Palm hearts (I used 1/4 cup canned)
Roasted red pepper (cut into strips)
goat cheese (2 oz crumbled)
pomegranate seeds (1/4 cup)
raspberry vinaigrette to taste
I also use "salad toppin's" for a bit of crunch

The pomegranate seeds add a touch of sweet and crunch...NUM!!!

Salad-time

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm, your salad looks delish! I love pomegranates in salads, they work well with Feta cheese too.
    Now I'm hungry!
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY my kind of salad. This look terrific :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kind of salad especially great lettuce and goat cheese..my first experience with pomegranates, I threw the seeds out...and ate the rest and it was awful..

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, it looks delicious. All the reds make it very pleasing to the eye as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this looks amazing! I had a salad for lunch today but I would much rather have had THIS salad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive