Monday, January 25, 2010

Austin in January


View-from-Lamar-Bridge---Ca
Just for grins and giggles, I Googled Austin to see what one of the "Official Visitors Sites" had to say about us. I was happily suprised to see they actually have it pretty much on the money:

Austin's a city that doesn’t take itself too seriously. After all, you can’t have a motto like "Keep Austin Weird" and be buttoned-up. We’re laid-back, full of energy and, like no place else in Texas.



No-Puppies
I moved to the Austin area from NJ almost 10 years ago. I miss the change of seasons every Autumn, when you get that crisp fresh feel to the air , come January I am very happy to have a 75 degree day to go  enjoy the outside world!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have been enjoying my time in Texas this past week. The weather has been beautiful. The sun even came out after a cloudy morning today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive