Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

The holidays really took it out of me this season...and once again, I vow to not make as much work for myself next season!!

My first and only real "resolution" is to take a picture a day to post for a POD group that I found via Chez Spud and Moments of Perfect Clarity, two blogs that I have followed since I started blogging (or they started blogging). I am soooo looking forward to this!! Here is my first shot:

BC-POD-01-01-10

My biggest hope for 2010 include getting healthy and fit for my upcoming dive trip in March. I have a long way to go, but am working on building regular work out habits and am heading back to healthy eating after a few weeks of holiday eating.

We just got back from a fun filled long weekend in Las Vegas, and I hope to give you a review of this trip in the next few days. I really love to travel and this trip was no exception. It is always wonderful to spend a few well needed days away from home with my darling husband!

In the crafting arena I am looking forward to doing starting an art journal on the first of each month starting this evening! It promises to be tons of fun, and I can't wait to get started. It will be much easier to show you what my idea of journaling art is than just tell you so that also is going on my things to post in the future.

Looks like another fun year full of "stuff" to share....Here is to a wonderful, colorful and awesome 2010!!

4 comments:

  1. Really great photo of the dove, a good start for your resolution. Glad to hear you had fun in Vegas, we were there in August.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the BC 365 project! so glad you're participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it was a partridge in a pear tree...just kidding. That is really a great picture.
    Best Wishes for 2010 and good luck with your resolutions.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All best wishes for a wonderful new year.
    Greetings from NY
    where it is very very cold indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive