Monday, July 23, 2018

143/365 The Stormy Skies

 After my short(45 minutes) uneventful flight from our small airport to San Francisco, I had time to run from one gate to another before catching my flight across country. 




  With all the warmer, humid weather in the middle of the country, I had the chance to catch some wonderful cloud formations!


 I've always enjoyed watching the clouds while flying...



 It helps the time fly by.....



 Unfortunately, the final leg of my flight was delayed because of all the weather...


 The upside?? More stormy cloud formations on my final trek into Columbus(Ohio).



 This storm moved in as we were landing....



Leaving us on the tarmac for a bit until the lightning passed....


4 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    ... stuck in a metal tube covered in wet stuff on open ground during a lightning attack? Sure, that's where I would want to be...{8~]

    Great clouds though! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really amazing sky shots... love them all... the one on the tarmac is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing shots of the clouds...My goodness great photos. Nat Geo needs these
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what great shots of the clouds!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive