Friday, February 5, 2010

Journaling

35/365 Journaling

I try to take out a few minutes each day to write a few words about how the day is going in my little journal. Am I happy or sad, excited or bored?  I am wondering....... do you use your blog for an outlet or do you keep a secret notebook with all your hopes and fears??

By the way, today in my journal it says  excited, nervous and "New Job!". I actually am going back into the "full time employee" world starting in 2 weeks. Luckily, I am using my picture a day as the focus for my blog so I am hoping that it won't effect my blogging toooooo much.

Happy Weekending!

2 comments:

  1. Tank wants to know if you've told Dory about this full time work thing...
    he assumes you haven't since there hasn't been a meltdown on her blog. We think you better have really good reasons to back up your decision:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!