Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend Wishes

Where did the past week go?? Time is really starting to fly by as those holidays get closer!

Dory-Bilbo-Butt

The main thing on the "Weekend Wishes" list this weekend is getting the house both cleaned and decorated for Christmas. Yes, yes, I  know it is early but we do have good reasoning! Ed and I are headed to Las Vegas on Christmas Day this year. This is a joint my birthday, his birthday and Christmas gift to each other plus..have you SEEN the travel deals you can get in Vegas between Christmas and New Years!! I will be taking the decorations down the weekend before Christmas in order to have the house deep cleaned while we are on vacation (Dory and Bilbo's Nanny Ree is also my cleaning assistant). So I am putting the decorations up a week early..and taking them down a week early. So there...justification!



Hook-Em
I will also be watching the Longhorns play Kansas State (and hopefully winning) their final home game!

There will be holiday card and digital scrapbook work along with some list being made of who has been naughty and who has been nice!

Not to mention a special cookie recipe that I will post over the weekend!!

May all your Weekend Wishes come true!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a very busy holiday season planned, it also sounds like fun. Love the photo of Dory and part of Bilbo, too cute.

    Have a great weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo good holiday times. My husband's mom is a Jehovah's witness and so they always spent Christmas in Vegas, back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!