Sunday, August 5, 2018

151/365 Hotel Snaps


For the past 6 summers we have been blessed to be invited to some wonderful locations by Ed's workplace for their annual retreat. This year was no different and we visited Lake Tahoe(on the North Shore). We spent three days at the Marriott Grand Residences.



Although we didn't spend much time in the room, it was spacious and had a full kitchen and dining area.  The service was friendly, and we were greeted by this cute little towel animal!



The weather was gorgeous and, if I had another couple of days, I may have found the time to relax by the pool and enjoy the wonderful views.

But I had other places to explore!

3 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    I am always in awe of towel art... and what a fabulous place. No doubt you will be sharing some of the 'exploration'!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that first shot, the impatiens are gorgeous, I love those flowers and the light fixture and the grasses. the pool looks fantastic, to many people for me, I am betting you were out on the trails....love how you got the flowers in the pool shot. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word what a gorgeous location for a retreat. I think the next B.A.R. should be there. Love the towel art. The folks who do that obviously artist
    LOL
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!