Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall in da Hood

Due to the fragrant burst of a certain little Pepe de Pue, most of Tuesday was spent de-stinking myself and my house (note,: I was the one sprayed...the pups weren't with me, thank goodness!). This left little time left for bringing out the "big camera", but Dory and I did do a quick walk around the block to get a few Autumnal shots of the neighborhood with the good ole iPhone.....It feels like cheating but it captured memories, and that's what it's all about for me:

 














279/365
Fall in da Hood
Colorful and a bit ragged... :-)



1 comment:

  1. Hari OM
    Uh oh... pooooeeeyyy.... Meanwhile, lovely captures. I have to admit, slugging the "Fudge" round is a bit of a 'trochle' (Scots for *****y nuisance) when it is a 'just in case' situation and have been pondering the purchase of a pocket point and shoot - don't' do mobile phones - for quick and spontaneous takes. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive