Tuesday, August 23, 2016

236/366 Finding my Zen Zone

After a morning at the vet with Bilbo (nothing new, just general health decline), I needed a bit of Zen relaxation in my afternoon...

 Garden Relaxation
It's always a blessing when I find the time to take a leisurely walk through a garden!
(taken with the iPhone6P ~ f2.2 ~ 4.2mm ~ 1/2800 ~ ISO25)



Feeling Zen
A forest trail, some smooth jazz in my earbuds and I can slip into my Zen Zone...
(taken with the Nikon D7200 ~ 18-200mm lens ~ f5.6 ~ 18mm ~ 1/160 ~ ISO250)

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Caring for the elderly is always trying, no matter how much the Love... self-care is super impawtent in order to do it well. This is some good self-nurturing!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bilbo is one lucky pup to be loved by you!!
    I love walking outside the sounds of nature are very relaxing.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope these peaceful places helped you to relax
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive