Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wildflower Week - Day II

Indian-Paintbrush
Indian Paintbrush...

This is the first year I have really "looked" at other wildflowers in the area besides the bluebonnet and Indian paintbrush. So, I am learning and researching what the others are. Obviously, bringing a notebook with me when I was taking the pictures would have been way too easy....Next time maybe...For now, I'll check out the Image Gallery on the Wildflower Center website OR, maybe someone out there can help out?? Pretty please??


Hummers

The park actually has a podcast you can download before you go, or you can listen via your smartphone when you get there. It explains about the different areas of the park and includes a special welcome recorded by Lady Bird herself in 1995.


CupperFlower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!