Monday, March 8, 2010

Crafty Fun!!

66/365

I came across a cool craft chain, whilst browsing the internets last week. The concept is that for every 1 craft you send out, you should receive 36 back. I say, ok....but if I get even one or two I'll be happy. This doesn't have to be an elaborate craft. I am making a little crochet doo-dad. But you can sent a photo, a card, or anything else you can think of. Here is the description I received:

Here are the details on the "Art Exchange" project.

To participate please make one work of art/craft

It can be anything you want--a little drawing, painting, a print, a photo print, stamped/printed cards, something felted, sewn, beaded, crocheted, knitted...whatever fits you!. Whatever fits your niche and mood, and can be dropped in the mail within a week (or something like that...).

If you are interested, please shoot me an email at bethatebchristiansdotcom and let me know.  I'll get back to you with the info letter showing who you are sending to.

There are people participating from all over the world, how cool is that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!